Thursday, November 13, 2008

My trip plan


 I am now not in Japan but in Cebu in Philippines from September 25th to study English in the English school until 23th November. After finishing studying here, I will go traveling around Southeast Asia countries.
I will upload about my trip in this site. And, If you want watch my photoes, you can watch them through this site. I always upload my photoes in it. I hope you like it.

My plan

  • Sep 22-25 Shanghai in China
  • Sep 25-28 Manila in Philippines
  • Sep28-Nov Cebu in Philippines to study English
  • Nov 28- Kota kinabalu in Malaysia
  • Dec 10- Brunei
  • Dec 15- Kuala Lumpule in Malaysia
  • Dec 18- Penang in Malysia
  • Dec25 Bangkok in Thailand
  • Dec 26 Phi Phi Island in Thailand
  • Jan 5- Thailand, Laos, Combodia, Vietnam, China






No comments: